RSS

Parent Help Day @ Burr Coop


Today is our schedule for Parent help day and line leader at Kenes school, this is my 1st time become parent helper and Kenes 1st become line leader. What is Parent helper and line leader? as parent helper and line leader we have to come early to the school preparing the classroom before the other children came and greet them when the door is open, and we have to bring the snacks for everyone and of course preparing them too, and as a line leader Kenes got a special spot when circle time, and I have to clean up the table and the dishes before and after snack time(yeah that's what we do in here since there's no special assistant or nanny to clean up the classroom or assist the children to go to the bathroom like in Kenes previous school in Surabaya), but for me it's really fun being a parent helper, the kids are sooo smart for their age, and finally I can see how's Kenes doing in the classroom. Too bad today is raining so we can't play at the playground but the children still enjoying their playtime in the big room and too bad I forgot to bring my camera...hiksss...(pdhl udh disiapin)
It still amaze me how smart the children was, even some of them can remember my name when the class is over... ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 New Chapter of Our Life.... All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy